- GW Home
- Our Location
- Admissions & Aid
- GW Experience
- Faculty & Staff
For the best GW Inaugural Ball experience, follow these easy steps:
- Make sure each guest has a ticket.
- Book your salon appointment in advance and mark your calendar for the on-campus tuxedo fittings. (See the Tuxedo Rental and Salons section for more information.)
- Schedule a dinner reservation at a local restaurant.
- Bring a photo ID (government-issued driver’s license or passport) and your ticket. Proof of age is required to purchase drink tickets for alcoholic beverages.
- Remember to pack your camera.
- Don’t be late! Doors open at 8 p.m.